Phil Martin’s Goalie Academy thrives on bringing the very best out of our goalies. We focus on crease movement, angle coverage and proper butterfly technique to increase your odds of making the save.
Whether you’re a first year or AAA goalie , the philosophy stays the same: having fun!
Phil Martin’s Goalie Academy offers:
- Summer goalie camps with a 1:4 goalie to coach ratio
- Team practice sessions (held at the goalie’s team practice of your choosing)
- 2 hour weekend sessions (limited availability per month)
- Game analysis and written report (with optional video analysis)
- Game analysis with video (includes a 1 hour post-game consultation
The Summer camp session is now accepting registrations. A deposit of $250 is required to reserve a spot. The deposit if fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the first day of camp. After the 60 days if you cannot attend the camp the deposit will be lost. The sessions are 1 hour in length for a total of 10 sessions.
Here is the schedule for the camp. The times vary between 5 and 7pm. You will know the time once the deposit is received.
August 7th Bob MacQuarrie Roger Senecal
August 8th Potvin Arena
August 9th Potvin Arena
August 10th Bob MacQuarrie Roger Senecal
August 13th MacQuarrie Roger Senecal
August 14th MacQuarrie Roger Senecal
August 15th MacQuarrie Roger Senecal
August 20th Friel Ice Pad 1
August 21st MacQuarrie Elizibeth Manley
August 22nd MacQuarrie Elizibeth Manley
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you very much
Phil Martin's Goalie Academy
Goaltending Consultant / Owner